*Full Time* *Part Time* *On Call* *Your Schedule* Compensation: TBD
If you live in any of these areas check us out we
may be trying to open in your area.
We are looking for responsible Drivers to deliver promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate your own vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments when necessary
- Inform customers about new services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. accordingly
- You must also have a smart phone or tablet as all of the work will be processed through a mobile app
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Required Skills/Experience: * Good communication skills, both oral and in written. * Ability to work independently *
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
If interested, please email your complete contact information and resume.
Thank you very kindly and have a G-R-E-A-T day!